Home

Saturday 17 November 2012

The little things

Hi all,

How has your Saturday been?
Mine has been super BUSY!!!

I thought I would do a little post on making an outfit your own with the "little things" for example a piece of jewellery or a hair clip/bow or a clutch bag.










You can add one of those things and it can completely change an outfit, or make the outfit your own.
You can add a pop of colour or you can colour coordinate it all, that's the beauty of accessorising, you can just be yourself.
Also they can make an old outfit seem new, and it's a lot cheaper to buy an accessory then to buy a whole new outfit!!
Sometimes it's the perfect way to express ourselves and show our own take on the world of fashion.
I love to accessorise, and even do it with my nails and make-up too.
What's your favourite way to add something to an outfit?
What's your favourite accessory?

I hope you all have a fab or fun evening tonight. X

2 comments:

  1. lovely photos!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love adding a fun clutch to my outfits fo r a funky and fun look. :-)

    Please go follow my blog:

    glamorousglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete