Home

Friday 2 November 2012

October favourites

Hi everyone,
Are you all glad it's Friday, I know I am!

So here is my October favourites for you, there is a mix of things that I have loved in October.

Firstly I have been watching,
I am loving The Big Bang Theory at the moment, and I love boxsets were you can watch as many episodes as you like.

For nail polish in October I have loved using my Shisem collection(I say collection I have 3!!).
They are jelly nail polishes and they really give your nails that almost false plastic look.
These are really easy to use because the lid is so easy to hold.

For make-up in October my two favourites were my BarryM bronzer and my Daniel Sandler foundation and concealer duo.

 I have loved this bronzer as it's not to orange, but really gives your face a little bit of colour for the winter months.
The Daniel Sandler foundation duo is amazing I love it, it gives an almost flawless finish.
It's called mineral water base foundation and concealer and the concealer matches the foundation colour, I have it in medium which is quite dark, but it does come in shades a lot lighter then this.
It is also shows up extremely well in photos.

Lastly I have been loving the app WORDS
When I say loving I actually think I am obsessed with this game!!!

Does anyone else love this game???


Ok guys that's it for my October favourites, I hope you like this post.

Enjoy your Fridays everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment