Home

Saturday 10 November 2012

A tiny haul

Hey guys.

How's your Saturday going so far?

I just have a very mini haul of 3 new things to show you.

The first is new eyelash curlers, which I realised I didn't have in my make-up collection.
Everyone needs eyelash curlers in their life!! ;)
Then I got the OPI drip dry , which claims to dry nail polish in 5 minutes with just a few drops.
I say claims because I have never used it before and don't know if it works or not.
If anyone has used it, then please let me know if it's any good or not?
Lastly I got a set of 5 mini nail polishes, which I cannot wait to use.

I hope you can see the colours ok, there are some gorgeous glitter ones in there.

So that's it from my mini haul.

I hope you are all having a FAB day!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment