Home

Tuesday 6 November 2012

My make-up storage

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Today I am showing you my make-up storage.

I use a plastic draw unit, it's not very big as I don't have tons of make-up, and I store my brushes on top in clear cups.

Also I am going to be showing you a picture of my dog Cleo who kept trying to stop me taking photos by blocking my view!!






So as you can see, in the top drawer I keep all my face make-up, then in the second drawer is lips and in the 3rd drawer is eye make-up.
In the last drawer is hair products and little odds and ends.

So that's how I store my make-up and keep it neat.
I hope you all enjoyed this post(and also the pic of Cleo!)

Have a great day everyone. X

2 comments:

  1. Thats what my collection used to look like until i got addicted to make up haha great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do with on of those sets of draws, don't know where I would put it though ;-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete