Home

Thursday 15 November 2012

Review

Hey everyone,
I hope you have all had a great Thursday and are looking forward to it being the last day of the week tomorrow!

I am just going to do a quick review on the OPI DripDry.
I have now used this product 3 times, on myself and on someone else, and I can really say it's defiantly something I will continue to use, you apply a couple of drops on to your top coat and it really does dry them.
Obviously not to the point of you can start using your hands to do things straight away, but it does take away the normal sitting around waiting for the polish to dry.
It is very easy to apply, and it comes with a dripper, the liquid is very runny, but don't worry if it drips off the nail, it will just wipe off your finger like water.
It activates on the nails instantly, so starts working immediately.
It's great and it will be especially good if your in a hurry with your nails.
I defiantly recommend it.
It is slightly on the exspensive side, but it will last a very long time.

I hope this review is helpful to you all.

Have a great evening. X

2 comments:

  1. hi, loved the post.

    please check out my blog

    allthingsprincess84.blogspot.co.uk

    thanks

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    You have a really nice blog and this is a lovely review!
    I'm now following you:)

    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete