Home

Friday 9 November 2012

Marble nail fun!

Hi guys,

It is Friday at last!!!
Time for the weekend. :)

I was thinking yesterday that I hadn't done any marbling on my nails for a while, so I decided to have a play around with some colours yesterday evening.

These are the finished results.








What do you think of the finished result?

I went with all BarryM nail polish, not only because I like how it works in the water, but also because it's one of the cheaper brands of polish it's not so bad when you have to replace your favourites.
Because practising can use up a LOT of nail polish!!!

If you are wondering why the black? It's because I used it as a base coat on my marble nails, so that they were nice and dark.
I hope you all like the nails.
And I hope you all have a fab weekend planned. X




<script type="text/javascript">
var vaunit_unit_type=0;
var vaunit_width=300;
var vaunit_height=250;
var vaunit_id=5683;
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://syndication1.viraladnetwork.net/getad/"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment