Home

Monday 12 November 2012

Nail art tools

Hi everyone.

How was your weekend?
Did you have fun?

Today I thought I would show you some of the tools I use when I am doing nail art.









So I will talk you through what they all are.

The first picture is obvious, nail art pens.
They are perfect for drawing on the nail, or for using an outline on the nails.
I couldn't live without them now.
Next up are my mixing trays, which I use to create colours, or for if I am doing ombre nails.
Then I have some glue, which I don't need to use a lot, but I might use a tiny bit of to stick anything 3D on.
Then I have gems and flower gems, I love adding these to the nails for a bling look.
Next is my dotting tool, perfect for creating dots on the nails, but I use this to stick on gems too.
3D bows are great for any event where you need nails that really stand out, they are not for the everyday nail(the bows catch on things).
I then have my moon stickers, perfect for french manicures.
Orange sticks are a must and can be used for a number of different things.
And lastly I have some nail transfers, I love using these and they are very easy to apply.

So there are some of the tools I use the most.
I hope you find this post helpful.

Have a great afternoon everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment