Home

Wednesday 14 November 2012

No shave Novenber tag

Hey guys,

So the current tag of the moment is the no shave November tag.
It's because November or Movember is the month where men grow moustaches and try to raise money for there given charity.

So here are the questions.

1. IS THERE AN ODD PLACE THAT YOU SHAVE? no I think I shave in all the "normal" places, although saying that when I was about 14/15 I did use to shave my eyebrows!!! EPIC FAIL!!!

2. IS THERE HAIR THAT YOU DON'T SHAVE, THAT MOST PEOPLE DO? again I would say no.

3. DO YOU SHAVE/WAX YOUR LEGS THE SAME AMOUNT IN THE WINTER MONTHS AS YOU DO IN SPRING/SUMMER? hell no!! I do tend to let them grow more in the winter, mainly because they are always covered up.

4. FAVOURITE HAIR REMOVAL PRODUCTS? I am just a regular Mac razor kinda girl.

5. HAIR REMOVAL PRODUCTS THAT YOU REGRET BUYING? ermm, I don't think there are any, because I always just shave.

6. ANY HORROR STORIES? well I have had some quite bad cuts to the legs, from when I have been shaving in a hurry, and I do have the scars that tell and remind me of this every time I now shave my legs.

7. WHAT'S THE LONGEST AMOUNT OF TIME YOU HAVE GONE WITHOUT SHAVING?
in the summer it was when I was in hospital for 4 weeks, and while that isn't that long on the legs, on the armpits that's long enough to turn into a gorilla!!!! And I did!!!

So that's the tag done, I hope you have enjoyed this, and I tag you all to have a go answering the 7 questions.

Have a fab evening everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment