Home

Wednesday 7 November 2012

15 Weird facts tag

Hey guys,

I have another tag for you all today.

The 15 weird facts tag, here goes.

1. WHAT'S A NICKNAME ONLY YOUR FAMILY CALL YOU? Rara.

2. WHAT'S A WEIRD HABIT OF YOURS? drinking warm squash!

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PHOBIAS? no just the normal ones, flying and thunder and lightning.

4. WHAT'S A SONG THAT YOU LOVE TO SECRETLY BLAST OUT WHEN YOUR ALONE? anything by Celine Dion! ;)

5. WHAT'S ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES? being late for something.

6. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON? at the moment I am in a single bed, but in a double, always the left side.

7. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST STUFFED ANIMAL AND WHAT WAS IT'S NAME? it was a grey mouse called mousie. :)

8. WHAT'S THE DRINK YOU ALWAYS ORDER AT STARBUCKS? a grande skinny latte extra hot!

9. WHAT'S ONE OF YOUR NERVOUS HABITS? playing with my ears.

10. WHAT'S THE BEAUTY RULE YOU PREACH..BUT NEVER PRACTISE? to cleanse, tone and moisturise!!

11. WHAT WAY DO YOU FACE IN THE SHOWER? I always stand with my back to the shower.

12. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD BODY SKILLS? I click my jaw, does that count.

13. YOUR FAVOURITE COMFORT FOOD THAT YOU ALWAYS EAT, EVEN THOUGH IT'S BAD FOR YOU? chocolate and cheese(not together!).

14. WHAT'S A PHRASE OR EXCLAMATION YOU ALWAYS USE? "you know!".

15. TIME TO SLEEP, WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY WEARING RIGHT NOW? I am still in my pj's!! ;0


So that's the 15 questions.
Everyone should have a go at this tag, it's really fun.

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. X


<script type="text/javascript">
var vaunit_unit_type=0;
var vaunit_width=300;
var vaunit_height=250;
var vaunit_id=5683;
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://syndication1.viraladnetwork.net/getad/"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment