Home

Saturday 3 November 2012

My OPI coleection

Hi everyone,

Today I thought I would share with you all my OPI collection.

I only have 9 but here they are.
I have some individual photos too, although a couple wouldn't upload.
But the first one is,
Austin-tatious Turquoise.
Big hair Big nails.
Aphrodites pink nighties.
Shorts story.
Yall come ya hear?
Black cherry chutney.

I also have another pink colour called Kiss me on my Tulips, which is 6th in the top picture, I also have a bright pink/orange that is very similar to Big hair Big nails, but it's slightly more pinkie and it's brighter called Guy meets Gal-veston, that one is 5th in the top picture.
And lastly I have a nude called Dulce De Leche which is 4th in the picture at the top.

So that's my collection(for now!!).
Don't you just love OPI names???

What's your favourite OPI colour?

Have a great Saturday everyone. X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment