Home

Wednesday 17 October 2012

TAG: 10 most worn beauty products

Hi guys, so I have another tag for you all today.
It's my top 10 beauty products, so here they are,

1. LIPSTICK/LIP GLOSS
Nars lip lacquer in shade baby doll.

2. EYELINER
Max factor kohl pencil in black.

3. NAIL POLISH
Butter London in disco biscuit.

4. EYE SHADOW
Nars night fairy.

5. CONCEALER
YSL touche eclat in number 1.

6. FOUNDATION
Daniel sandler mineral water base in shade medium.

7. POWDER
Rimmel stay matte in transparent.

8. BLUSH
Mac mineralize blush in warm soul.

9. BRONZER
BarryM natural dazzle.

10. MASCARA
YSL volume effect in number 1 black.


So that's my top ten, these products are not the only ones I wear, but they are my most worn products and the ones that I always go back to time after time.
I hope you have all enjoyed this tag, and I tag everyone else too.

Have a great Wednesday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment