Home

Wednesday 3 October 2012

New nails

Hey everyone,
It's Wednesday evening and as I painted my nails yesterday I thought I would share with you all.

I have had a super busy day at hospital today and I am glad to be back home(after getting soaked twice!!).

So first is a pic of the colours I used
So that's just BarryM black, bright red and top and base coat.
Shisem a jelly nail varnish in red and lastly Sally Hansen Xtreme in bride.
And here are the finished nails,

What do you all think?
Do you like, I just wanted to do something a bit different.

I hope you are all enjoying your evenings. X

2 comments:

  1. wow these look amazing!

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours, super cool. And the red looks so shiny, can't wait to use that top coat myself. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete