Home

Monday 29 October 2012

Neutral eyeshadow palettes

Hi guys,
Did you all have a great weekend?
Do anything nice?

Today I thought I would share with you all some of the neutral palettes that are on the market, it can be hard to choose the right one, they are all quite similar and it can get quite confusing at times.

The ones I will show you are all popular brands and palettes that are used all the time by beauty guru's and make-up artists all over the world.

I will start with the two most popular ones out there.

The NAKED 1 and 2 palettes by Urban Decay.

Next up is a Mac palette.
As you can see very similar colours.
Now I will show you a smaller palette by Bobbi Brown.
This palette has some lovely shades in.

The next one is 2 smaller palettes by Nars.

And lastly a nuetral palette by NYX.
Again lovely colours.

It is easier to have all the choices together on one page to make the final decision that bit easier, as one palette might just have that perfect colour you were after, or you might just choose by the brand you love the most.
I hope this helps anyone looking to buy a new eyeshadow palette, but couldn't quite decide on which one.

Have a great Monday everyone. X

1 comment:

  1. I love the naked paltte, I may have to treat myself to that soon ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete