Home

Monday 15 October 2012

My sisters nails

Hey guys,
I hope you all had a good weekend.

The weekend was busy for me because I was painting my sisters nails and my mums.
I am going to show you the finished results and how there nails looked.

Firstly I painted my sister Camilla's nails, and I used two colours and we went for a bling, shiny look.
Here they are,


The colours we used are OPI Aphrodite's pink nightie and Models Own pink fizz, and both these colours work well together.
What do you all think?

Next up I did my sister Miranda's nails, and this time we went for a marble effect nail.


The colours we used are BarryM black as a base coat and then for the water marble I used Sally Hansen Going Green, Boots 17 in shades Exquisite and Juicy and lastly BarryM Gelly in Watermelon.
What do you think?

I also did her toes with a black and added a green gem for sparkle.

So what do you think?
Whose do you prefer?
Or do you like both?
I like them both, as they are both very different.

I hope you enjoy having a look. X

No comments:

Post a Comment