Home

Monday 8 October 2012

My favourite Autumn lip glosses

Hi guys,

So today I thought I would show you my favourite Autumn lip glosses, as we are officially in full Autumn now.
I like to wear slightly darker colours and go for darker pinks, golds, bronze and coffee colours.

So here are the ones I will be wearing,
 So first I will show you the pinks I will be wearing a lot of.
The first one is a Barry M lip crayon and it's number 4.

 I love this colour, it's really good because it lasts a long time and it's super soft to use too.
It is quite dark so if your into wearing really dark colours, then it still looks great mixed with a clear or a lighter pink.

Next up are to pinks that I wear together, they don't have shades on them, but they are Love Label and I got them in box set of three from Very.

 They look really good mixed together, but I find they can be a little drying so I use a lip balm first.

Next up is a very sheer Juicy Tube by Lancome.

 As you can see it's a very sheer gold with glitter lip gloss, I love the Juicy Tubes because they look so good mixed with other colours, and I mix this with the next gloss I am about to show you.
This gloss also doesn't seem to have a shade, but I think it came as part of a set.

Next up is an Avon plump pout.

 I love this colour and this gloss, it's super soft and mixed with the Juicy gloss it just looks great. The shade is Nude.

Up next is my Channel lip gloss, that has been featured on my blog before.

 And I love this lip gloss it's my favourite one to wear because it is so luxury, it's soft, it is a beautiful colour and it lasts a really long time.
It is number 19.

Lastly is a Bourjois Rouge pop chic.

And this is like a rose gold colour and is so fab on the lips, it's almost like a lipstick.
It seems to last like a lipstick too, but it is also very creamy.
The shade is 3 Rose chrome.

That it for my Autumn lip glosses, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be back tomorrow with another tag post.
Enjoy your Monday everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment