Home

Tuesday 9 October 2012

My Firsts

Hey guys,

So I have another tag post to do and it's called my firsts, and I am going to jump right in and start.

FIRST TWEET: weather is sunny!!
FIRST ALCOHOLIC DRINK: a sneaky taste of wine from my mums glass! ;)
FIRST JOB: babysitting my cousin when I was 14/15.
FIRST CAR: I don't drive.
FIRST PERSON TO TEXT YOU TODAY: my sister Camilla.
FIRST TEACHER: I really don't remember.
FIRST RIDE ON A AEROPLANE: I was 16 or 17 and I went to Spain.
FIRST SLEEPOVER: was at a relatives house when I was like 8.
FIRST THING YOU DID THIS MORNING: put my contact lenses in.
FIRST CONCERT: Rihanna at the o2.
FIRST BROKEN BONE: I broke my elbow my thumb and my wrist together when I was 10!!
FIRST PIERCING: my ears when I was 6 months old.
FIRST FORIEGN COUNTRY YOU'VE BEEN TOO: Spain.
FIRST SPORT YOU WERE INVOLVED IN: running, tennis and football all around the same time.
FIRST FILM YOU REMEMBER WATCHING: I can remember E.T from when I was very young.

So that's the tag, I hope you all enjoyed it and I tag other bloggers to have a go too.
Have a good day everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment