Home

Wednesday 24 October 2012

7 Deadly sins of beauty tag!

Hey guys,

Here is another tag for you all.
My 7 deadly sins of beauty.

1. GREED-what is your most expensive beauty product/least expensive beauty product?
My most expensive is my Chanel foundation
My least expensive would be Vaseline, which I use all the time.


2. WRATH-what beauty products do you have a love hate relationship with?
what product has been your hardest to find?
The product that I have a love hate relationship with is gel eye liner, I love how it looks on but I find it so hard to apply on myself.
The products I would say I find hardest are Make Up For Ever products and China Glaze nail polish.

3. GLUTTONY-what are your most delicious beauty products?
My Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser and my Mac blush.


 
 

4. SLOTH-what beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
This one is easy, it's using a primer, I always apply my base without a primer even though I know it goes on better with a primer.

5. PRIDE-what beauty products give you the most confidence?
My favourite is bronzer as it just gives my skin a nice glow and it doesn't take to long to put some on, and it always makes me feel better.
And also lip gloss.



6. LUST-what attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I have to say I found this question weird in a beauty tag, but if I had to choose I would say it's nice to have a man who looks after his skin and is well groomed.

7. ENVY-what item would you most like to receive as a gift?
I have 2 items, the first is Make Up For Ever HD foundation and the second is Chanel Mascara.
I would love both of those so much.

So there my 7 sins, I hope you have enjoyed this tag.
I also tag everyone to have a go at deciding on their own beauty sins.
Take care. X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment