Home

Saturday 29 September 2012

September favourites

Hi everyone,
Wow cannot believe it's the end of September already, this year really is flying by.
So as it's the end of the month it's time to share my favourite products from September with you all.

Firstly a nail varnish brand that I only discovered really at the end of August, but I have used loads this month and I love it.
It's Sally Hansen Xtreme wear.

I only have 4 so far, but I hope to add to this soon, as they really are great.
If anyone would like a review then let me know.

Next up, still on nail varnish this is my new favourite base/top coat.
It's the Barry M one and I love this.
The best thing about it is the fact that it has 2 small ball bearings at the bottom and therefore doesn't take the colour from the nail varnish(as so many do), I normally end up with a weird colour top coat as the colours all just mix together.

Next up is lip gloss, I have 2 in this section that I have been loving this month.
The first is a Mac one and the second is a ModelsCo lip pumper(and I love the way this makes my lips tingle).


Now moving onto my hair, I always use John Freida, but I normally use the thickening shampoo and conditioner, but this month I have been using the frizz-ease ones, and I love them.
My hair was getting beyond frizzy, but this has tamed it a lot!!! I love.

Also this month I have been loving baby wipes, they are just so good for everything, and I love having a pack to hand.
And lastly, as we have been having some cooler weather, it has been time to get out the trusted Ugg boots, I know people have a love/hate relationship with Uggs, but I couldn't live without them.
They are so comfy and go with a lot(which is why I have 5 pairs!!!).
Perfect now we are in Autumn.


So that's it for September favourites.
I hope you all enjoyed this blog and I hope you all have a FAB Saturday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment