Home

Monday 24 September 2012

Monday's Nails

Hi everyone, it's Monday and the weather is super bad!!
Lots of rain and it's cold. :(

So my nails from over the weekend are done with a colour I have never used before, and it is one from my recent nail haul.
I choose this polish because it's supposed to have a jelly effect on your nails.
By this I mean it kind of makes the nails look a bit plastic and almost like fake nails. I didn't know how this would work or look, but I did love the finished result. 2 coats and topcoat and my nails were very shiny and did look almost plastic, I will defo be buying more of this brand in future.
I purchased it from ebay and it was under £3 so a bargain!



It doesn't show up as well in photos, but I really loved the finished results, and I hope you do too.
Enjoy your Monday everyone. X

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Louise's video, hope you don't mind :) I love this colour polish!

    Please come visit mine and follow back :)

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not.
      I put my blog on there to get more followers and interest in the blog.
      I hope you like it.

      I'm about to go to your blog to follow now.

      Xxxxx

      Delete