Home

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Nude shades

Hi guys,

How is everyone?

I am just doing a quick blog today showing you what nails I have got today.

I am wearing 2 colours, the first is Models Own in champagne and the second is Love Label and I cannot see a shade on this one, but it's a nude colour.
Both colours work well together, and it just reminds me that autumn is almost upon us now.
So the nail colours tend to change with the seasons, in autumn I like to wear more nudes, golds, darker reds and pinks and also greens.



As always I use a base coat and top coat, and this one is a BarryM top/base duo.
If painting your nails a lot like me it's important to wear a base coat, to not only protect your nails but also to prevent discolouring of your nails.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment