Home

Saturday 1 September 2012

August Favourites

Hey guys,

Here are my 5 August favourites,

1.
This is a Nivea body lotion, it's a miniture that I choose because I was going into hospital.
It is for normal to dry skin, and I really love it, it's really moisturising without being to greasy, so might invest in the full size one.

2.
Next up is a deodarant that I again choose because I was going into hospital and it's small.
I always use Dove deodarant, but it's normally the aerosol one, but having used this one I really like it and it seemed to last a lot longer(and it is cheaper), so this will now be on my list of toiletries.

3.
This is Boots brazil nut body scrub, I love this and because it's got shea butter in it, it smells so nice.
But as a scrub it's great and leaves your skin feeling so smooth.

4 and 5.

As these are both Burt's Bees products I thought I would do them together.
I love all Burt's Bee products, but I choose these two because I took them into hospital with me, for some reason when in hospital my lips get extra dry.
So I would apply the beeswax lip balm which would sooth my lips, and then I would apply the watermelon lip shimmer over the top for a bit of colour, they work brilliantly together.

So that's it for my Aug favs, I hope you all enjoyed. X

No comments:

Post a Comment