Home

Tuesday 25 September 2012

A-Z of me!

Hey guys, so I am doing something a bit different today.
It's the A-Z of me, so I am just going to start.

AGE 25(well that's what i'm telling people!) :)

BEDSIZE Single

CHORE YOU HATE Changing my bedding

DOGS 2 Staffy crosses

ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY Coffee

FAVOURITE COLOUR Pink

GOLD OR SILVER Both

HEIGHT 5"3

INSTRUMENTS I PLAY None

JOB TITLE YOU WOULD LIKE Stylist

KIDS None

LIVE London

MUMS NAME Deborah Rose

NICKNAME Rach Rara

PET PEEVE Lateness

QUOTE FROM A MOVIE I am not really a movie fan

READING Confessions of a GP

SIBLINGS 3 sisters and 1 brother

TIME YOU WAKE UP Depends on the night I have had

UNDERWEAR Not matching ;)

VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE Peas and sweetcorn

WHAT MAKES YOU LATE Nothing

X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD DONE Too many to mention

YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE Lasagna(or so I'm told)

ZOO ANIMAL Lions

I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me a bit. X

No comments:

Post a Comment