Home

Thursday 20 September 2012

Mascara

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well.

I am doing a post today about the mascaras I wear.
I have 3 main ones, and a travel sized one that I take in my make-up bag.
The first is Rimmel London Max Bold Curves, which has a wide wand with a curve, this does give great curve on the eyelash especially if you haven't curled your lashes.
The down side is that if you have quite small lashes or if you want to do the bottom lashes, then the brush is quite big and can smudge mascara onto you.
The second is again Rimmel London and it's glam eyes, Day to Night mascara, this has two brushes, one that you are meant to use in the day and another for nighttime, the day brush is bigger for volume and the night brush is very slim for length, now I don't really use this as a day to night mascara, I just use whatever wand I need at the time, and the slimmer wand is great for lower lashes too.
Downside is that this mascara dries out very quickly, although it isn't too expensive.
Third Mascara is YSL Volume Effect, I love this mascara as the wand is just right, and really separates the lashes well, whilst also giving volume.
The downside to this mascara is the price, with it being well over £20, which is a lot especially if you are on a budget.
Lastly I have a sample Chanel mascara which I love and it will be my next purchase when I need a full size mascara.
All of these mascaras are in black, as that is really the only shade I wear.




I hope this was helpful. X

2 comments:

  1. I love the Chanel mascara, used it on my wedding day and it gives beautiful, even lashes with big, bold volume.

    Haven't tried the others but will do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's brilliant, I cannot wait to get a full size version. xxxxx

      Delete