Home

Monday 3 September 2012

Monday's nails

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a nice Monday(the sun is out yay), and you all had a great weekend.

I have been having lots of fun with my nails over the weekend, you all know I love to experiment with colour and have fun with my nails, and I have been really getting into nail art(well trying to practice as you need a steady hand!!!).

And so I had some fun with my toes, using all my blue nail varnish on one foot and all my pink on the other foot(if you would like to know what colours I used then please let me know).

Here is the finished look



What do you think?

I have got a couple of orders that I am waiting for, so there will be a new nail haul in the next week or so,depending when all the different orders get here.

I am off to have some fun now painting my fingers. :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment