Home

Monday 23 July 2012

Tropical

Hey everyone,
It's Monday again(how did that happen??), I hope you all had a great weekend.
Mine just involved a hospital appointment, tidying my room and lots of gardening which I love and plan to blog about later this week.
But as always the weekend has gone way too fast, and now it's back to Monday.

But the bast thing about this weekend was the SUN came out!! YAY.

I love it when it's so hot, everyone is in better moods, and let's face it everyone has been in sad mode because we have enough rain to last us a lifetime!!

But now the sun is here, and I really hope it stays, I have decided to ditch the black nail varnish and go tropical, which is super summery.

I have used green, orange and yellow and they are all lovely and bright.



The yellow is a Boots 17 in the shade GoGo.
The green is also a Boots 17 in the shade Juicy.
The orange is just a nail varnish I got a long time ago free on a magazine and it doesn't have a name or shade.

I hope you all had a fab weekend and enjoyed some sunshine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment