Home

Monday 16 July 2012

Is black boring??

Hey everyone,
I cannot believe it is Monday again(and yes it is still raining!!), the weekends go so fast.

Well yesterday I decided  to paint my nails, I didn't want pinks or reds, so I went with black(maybe my choice had something to do with the weather).
I used Rimmel 60 seconds in shade Black Out.

But after a couple of hours I got bored of the black, and while I was thinking if I should take it off or not, I saw my glitter polish and thought that will do.
So on went some OPI for Nicole different coloured glitter.

But that still wasn't enough for me, so while I was taking pictures of my nails, I had the idea to put more glitter on and try and create a 3D effect(I don't know if it worked), but I did love the finished result.

And now I can't stop looking at my nails, I love them.
What do you all think?

Enjoy your Monday everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment