Home

Monday 9 July 2012

Day 8

Hi everyone,
So it's day 8 and this will be my last day, because as I suspected the small chips have become bigger and I will be taking the nail varnish off today.

I cannot believe it has lasted 8 days, it's been brilliant not having to worry about changing my nail varnish or constantly re-applying it.
I would reccomend Rimmel pro nail varnish as it really does last, it is perfect for those that don't have a lot of time to paint their nails, or those going on holiday and want their nail varnish to last.

My only complaint and it's not really a complaint(it's just me being fussy!)was that I got bored of the colour!! :)

So this has been a great challenge and a great find, and it is going to be my top brand of nail varnish when looking for new colours over the summer.

I hope everyone has a good Monday. X

ps sorry for the no pictures, my computer won't upload them for some reason, I have tried a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment