Home

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Gardening blogs

Hey guys,

Who's enjoying the scorching weather????

I know I am!!

I just wanted to say that I will be blogging about my garden every week as well as all things fashion and beauty related.

I love gardening(well I have done for the past 18 months) before that it was a chore to cut the grass!!!

So I am out in the garden every day(even in the rain!), and I am proud of all my work.

I am growing apples, pears, blueberries and blackberries and I have recently planted an orange and lemon tree, as well as flowers and shrubs.

It's all still in it's baby stages but growing well, so that's why I want to blog about it and how they progress.

I hope you all enjoy my gardening blogs, there will be photos in the next one.

Enjoy the sunshine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment