Home

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Growing fruit

Heys guys,
I hope you have all had a good Tuesday so far.
I have had the hospital today, so I am really tired and will be having an early night.

So last year I planted apple trees and pear trees and a few blackberry bushes, and this year, blueberry bushes, and an orange and lemon tree(I have only just planted them), and I wanted to show you all the ones that have fruit growing already(not all of them do yet).




So as you can see my blueberries are turning blue(which I am very excited about), I have apples on a few trees and I have almost black blackberries! And little buds on my lemon trees.
It is fun and very exciting growing your own fruit, I love going outside every morning and seeing any progress.
And next year I am hoping for pears and oranges too, plus I really want to start growing strawberries.

That's it from me I am going back to watch the olympics. X

No comments:

Post a Comment