Home

Monday 30 July 2012

Blue Monday

Hey everyone,

How is it Monday already????
It only seems like it was Friday yesterday!!
It is probably down to the fact that I had a really good weekend(I find they are the ones that always go the quickest, and the ones you want to last forever!), nice weather, nice company and nice food, not to mention some olympic watching(you've got to love gymnastics.

So I have just got in from taking my 5 year old niece to London and I am now officially knackered!!!

But my Monday is blue because that is the colour I choose for my nails.
I went with a pic a mix of blues,

I have got an Essie blue, a Models Own blue and OPI for Nicole blue.





I hope you all like the combination of colours.

And I hope you all had a great weekend, and enjoy the rest of your Monday too. X

No comments:

Post a Comment