Home

Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday!

How is it Sunday again!!!!

The week has flown by and now we are coming to the end of it, I thought I would share a few bits from my week.

So this week I have been for a hospital appointment, I have been food shopping, I have received a couple of parcels(more about those soon), I got my 3 new nail colours which I have had fun testing, I have been trying to exercise my dogs everyday!!(read trying).
I have also given my 2 dogs baths and blowdrys, which believe me takes a lot of effort on my part.
I have also been sorting through my clothes and been putting a few winter bits away as it is soon officially SPRING!! Yay!!
So that's it from my week, and it starts all over again tomorrow.
I hope everyone has had a good weekend so far. X

1 comment:

  1. Loving the fluffiness :-D I can definitely atest to the hard work to wash and blow-dry those two.

    Good job :-)

    ReplyDelete