Home

Tuesday 13 March 2012

My top 5

These are my top 5 lip products of the moment, I regularly change my fav colours and brands but these are what I am loving at the moment.

5. I always carry a pot of Vaseline in my bag and I love this one with rose and almond oil, it is perfect for spring and leaves a lovely hint of colour on your lips, so there isn't any need for a gloss or lipstick.

4. Is my Fat kiss lip enhancing gloss potion, this one is called fat candy. I love this as it plumps the lips(I think it has menthol or something in it that makes your lips bigger) and looks great on it's own or over a colour.

3. This is the Loreal glam shine 6H and the shade is is 112 keep the sweet. I love the colour of this lip gloss it's a really nice shade of pink and it has a very fine amount of glitter in it too, and this gloss does last really well and goes with different make-up looks, love this gloss.

2. Ok this is cheating a bit as I have 2 here, but I love both these colours and I just couldn't decide between them both!! They are both BarryM and the first is a gorgeous coral colour that looks fab, it is defo one for spring, it doesn't have a shade but it is number 11. The second colour is number 10 and it is almost a coffee/gold colour with fine glitter in it and it looks great on the lips and especially goes with a tan.

1. This Nars lip lacquer is my all time fav at the moment, as you can see my pots almost gone(time for a new one), the shade is baby doll and it looks so good and it lasts on the lips for a really long time. Also because you apply with a brush it can also be mixed with other shades or glosses, I love love love it!!!

Now we just need the spring weather to stay and everyone will be happy :). X

No comments:

Post a Comment