Home

Thursday 8 March 2012

My spring colours

I love painting my nails and really think that it can totally change your mood when you do this, and also an outfit!!
It is easy and fun to do(well maybe not when using my left hand!!) and doesn't take to long.
I have always used Boots 17 nail polish as I like there range of colours and also Rimmel, but I have just brought a few Models own nail varnishes and I have to say I am liking these, the colours are good and the brush is easy to use, so might start getting more of those too.
What is your fav colour or brand?
My fav spring colours though would have to be the pastel trend that is so hot for spring at the moment, I cannot get enough of them and also mixing the colours together much like dolly mixture :) Mmmm sweets!!!

Anyway i'm off to paint my nails for the weekend. X

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink models own colour

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it is one of my favs,and it will be perfect for the neon/nude trend that will soon be everywhere.

      Delete