Home

Thursday 15 March 2012

New colours

I have 3 new nail colours this week and I am very excited about them.
Two are Barry M and one is Models Own.
The black Barry M one is the new mock croc nail effects, which I am very keen to try, although it looks more complicated than the original nail effects ones, so we will see how that works and I update with the results.

The second Barry M one is a classic bright red number 262, I love red nails and I always think that look is fashionable, again I haven't used this colour before so I will let you know when I do.

Last but not least is my favourite one, it's by Models Own and the shade is called pink fizz which is a pink colour with lots of sparkle and glitter and I really cannot wait to use it, so I will be painting my nails tonight and I will let you know tomorrow what I think of it and I will post a picture of the colour on my nails. X

No comments:

Post a Comment