Home

Sunday 11 March 2012

My babies

This is a post to introduce my two dogs, Maxie and Cleo(cleeclee) who are 6 and are very very spoiled!!!
I have had them since they were 8 weeks old and I cannot imagine my life now without them both in it, even if it can be hard work at times.
Like I said I do spoil them, Max likes toys and I don't mean dog toys!! He has quite the selection now, and Cleo just likes tennis balls and lots of them!
But they are both super fun and they always put a smile on my face no matter what, so I can't ask for more then that........well maybe a bit more room on my bed would be nice!! :)
They are brother and sister though they don't really look alike and they are cross breed terriers. So that's my dogs, I will put a few pics up of them too.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. X

No comments:

Post a Comment