Home

Friday 10 August 2012

Sweets and ice-lollies

Hi everyone,

It's FRIDAY!!!!
It's the weekend and it has been so sunny(read hot and sweaty), I hope the nice weather is here to stay.
Today I had my 2 nieces and nephew for a couple of hours which was lovely, we decided after 2 full Barney dvd's to head for a walk to the shops.
So it was hats on and out we went, they all got to choose what they wanted and only my nephew choose an ice-lolly.
My 2 nieces choose sweets, fruit pastels and smarties.
We had a great time all holding hands and walking along(there ages are 5,4 and 2).

So a fun Friday and I am now just relaxing and watching some olympics(diving).

I hope you all have a good weekend planned. X

Sorry for no photos but I don't has a rule put public photos of my nieces and nephew on anywhere. X

No comments:

Post a Comment