Home

Monday 20 August 2012

Monday's nails

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend, and enjoyed sunshine.

But It's Monday again!!!! Time just flies by(how is it already the 20th of August???).

Anywho back to nails, I have used my new Butter London nail varnish, on my toes though as I cannot paint my fingers because I am going into hospital tomorrow morning.

The colour is so nice, and I really like the way it went on, although I did have to do a fair few coats to get the colour really bright, but each coat dried super quick, so that was good.



As I mentioned earlier I am going into hospital tomorrow morning, and I am staying in until Friday.
So there won't be any blogs :( on those days, as good old Charing Cross hospital has no wifi or internet of any kind!!!

So I hope you all have a great week, and I will see you all for another blog on Saturday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment