Home

Thursday 2 August 2012

July favourites

Hey guys,

Here are my top 5 favourite products for July,

Number 1
As you all know I really like this cream, this is my second bottle now, and I really think it has made a difference to the surface of my skin where I have been using it(espcially the back of the thighs where I have the dreaded cellulite!!).

Number 2
I have been using this on my face at night because my skin has been very sensitive and super dry lately, and this really helps it to calm down, it's a brilliant product to have.

Number 3

I have loved having this product, while I don't really wear a lot of make-up at the moment, when I have a really bad skin day I just apply this and it brightens up my skin and makes me feel almost normal again!!

Number 4
Again because of my sensitive skin, I have been using this in my baths and I love it, you only need a little and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.

Number 5


And last but by no means least, I am still addicted to using my Revlon lip butter in cupcake, it's just so soft on the lips and the colour is great too, I can't see it stop being my fav lip product for a while.

That's it for July favourites.
I hope you have all had a good Thursday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment