Home

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Make-up in a rush

Hi guys,

I hope your all well.

I just thought I would share my 3 fav make- up pieces for when I am in a rush.
For the times when my skin is so bad that I just cannot leave it bare.

These are the 3 things I will reach for when I know I have 5 minutes to do something.



The Larua Mercier tinted moisturizer in the shade sand is brilliant, I love using it and it gives great coverage.
The Mac blush in shade warm soul is also great as it gives a nice subtle hint of blush, but is also great to contour with.
Lastly is YSL Touche Eclat radiant touch, which I use under my eyes, around my nose and on any blemishes and to highlight my cupids bow.

So this routine doesn't take me longer than 5 mins, and after I can look half normal again, which is a result in my eyes!!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment