Home

Tuesday 4 December 2012

November favourites

Hey guys,
How has your day been?
Mine has been ok, though I haven't been feeling great today.

So I don't have many November favourites to share, as November was a very stressful month for me and I didn't use or do a lot.
But my main focus was my skin, mostly the skin on my face.
Like most people my skin suffers when the weather gets cold and my face really dries out.
But because I suffer with skin problems and very sensitive skin on my face it can be hard to find the creams and moisturisers.
So I use a combination of three, depending on how bad my skin is.

I love using the skin food it smells great and is completely organic.
And I think Sudocrem has enough of a reputation now(although I actually get prescribed this by my doctor and have used it for a long time now.)

Another favourite this month has been my cosy fleece PJ's from Primark, I love them and could happily live in them!!
On my nails for the month of November I stuck to the classic french manicure, as you will have seen from blog posts.
I used 3 nail polishes.
BarryM top/base coat, Revlon in barely peach and Shisem in white.

Lastly I love the 2 heart stones that my niece choose for me when she was on holiday in October, they look great in my room as I have lots of heart decoration.

So that's it for my November favourites and I am sure it won't be long before I am doing my December favs, the time is flying by, it is less then 4 weeks until the new year!!! CRAZY!!

Anywhoo, I hope you all have a good evening. X

No comments:

Post a Comment