Home

Friday 14 December 2012

A tag and a thank you

Hey guys,

How are you all?
Glad it's Friday?

I am I know that!!

So the tag I have is the Winterlicious one, and I will get stuck right in.

1. Favourite winter nail polish?
I don't really have a favourite, I may slightly lean towards darker colours, but that isn't all the time.

2. Favourite winter lip product?
Well my lips get super dry in winter so I stick to Vaseline and Burts Bees.

3. Most worn clothing piece?
So far that has to be my coat!!

4. Most worn winter accessory?
My scarves, that are a winter must have for me.

5. Favourite winter scent/candle?
I love the smell of vanilla and Cinnamon.

6. Favourite winter beverage?
Mine is probably the same as a lot of people, a yummy hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows(my mouth is watering just thinking about it!)

7. Favourite winter food/treat?
I love all things sweet, so it is brilliant in the shops at the moment with all the offers on chocolate and cakes.(I MUST EXERCISE SOME CONTROL!).

8. Favourite thing about winter?
Winter isn't my favourite season, but I do like it if it snows, or if it's a really cold day but the sun is shining and the sky is completely blue.

9. Least favourite thing about winter? The cold!!!!


So that's the tag I hope you all enjoyed it, and if you want to have a go at this tag, then you can in the comments box below.


Now to my thank you,

I recently mentioned about my dog being sick, and unfortunately on the 23rd of November I made the decision to end his pain.
It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do!(and I have been through a lot!)
I miss him like crazy every day, and there is always something reminding me of him, and the little things he used to do.(I am welling up just writing this piece.)

But yesterday I received a parcel from my cousin and her husband and 2 children, and in it was a lovely card and a box of goodies.



It was a lovely surprise and it put a big smile on my face.
So a very big thank you to Katie, Steve, Amelia and Little Jacob.
I love it. X

No comments:

Post a Comment