Home

Tuesday 1 May 2012

A brand I love

Hey guys,
I am back after a week in hospital, I am writing this one eyed(as I have an eye patch on due to an operation I had on my eye yesterday) so please bare with me.

So the brand I wanted to talk about is a make-up brand and it is Daniel Sandler, who I am sure you have heard of.
I love some of his products and wouldn't change back to old brands that I used before, I have 4 in particular that I love, a foundation/concealer, a blusher, an eyeshadow and a face primer.

The face primer is one of the best I have used, and I would highly recommenend, it is a retexturizing face primere, with spf 20 for a all skin types, I have sensitive skin and I was fine using it.
It is a serum that is easy to put on and you don't need a lot, and it really just makes make-up sit better on the face and last longer, I love it.

The foundation is great too and has a concealer that matches in the lid, so perfect for great even coverage, and a well blended look.
The water colour blush is also brilliant and looks great worn on top of a bronzer, and I love the pigment of the loose eye shadow, it looks really good and stays in place for a long time too.

All in all I would recommend everyone give Daniel Sandler's make-up a try and see for yourselves what all the fuss is about.






Thats's all from one eyed me today, and I hope everyone enjoys the rest of there Tuesday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment