Home

Friday 4 May 2012

April favourites

Hey guys so here are 5 of my favourite things from the Month of April, two of the items I have carried over from the month of March, mainly because I am still using them loads.

So here they are.
Number one is my new ipod shuffle, I love the shuffle because it is so small and compact and a lot easier to use when working out or doing some housework(it makes it more fun!).
Number two is my dove visible effects hand cream, I suffer with dry hands and this cream is great, it's a strong cream and it isn't greasy at all, it sinks in super quick and leaves your hands feeling silky, i would recommend this product.
Number three is my tried and tested and over used.......dry shampoo!!
It is the original batiste and I have been using a miniture this month.
Number four is still my favourite perfume for April, it is Thierry Mugler Angel.
I love love, love this smell and I even keep a miniture in my handbag at all times.
And last but not least number five is my MODEL co lip plumper, it is a hydra lip therapy lip gloss(wow that was a mouthful....no pun intended).
I love this lipgloss, it is clear and it makes your lips tingly, it also lasts a long time, it wasn't that cheap but I defo think it plumps the lips and looks good on it's own or with a mix from another lip gloss or lipstick.

So that was my April must haves, I wonder what May will bring? X

No comments:

Post a Comment