Home

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Mixing it up!

Hi guys,

So when I was painting my nails today I had chosen a Rimmel colour to use, the lasting finish lycra wear in shade 292 magenta. This is my first time using this nail varnish and this formula, it says it lasts upto 5 days so I will be interested to see if that is the case.

Look out for review of this nail varnish.

Anywhoo I decided to add a little bit of sparkle and ended up painting one nail on each hand(a different one on either hand) with Models Own np106 gold rush, and I think it looks fun and I like the look personally.

Let me know what you guys think. X



5 comments:

  1. This looks great! Are these the top colours at the mo? Just wondering what colous for eye's are hot right now? Should I think about glittering it up right nice?

    Randi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, loving the blog and those colors work really well together. Looking forward to the 5 day nail polish test :-) otherwise its onto Trading Standards for false advertising haha

    Love ya

    Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love it Katie!! But you have a point!

      I am glad you like the blog, please follow and spread the word thanks. :)

      Hope you and the fam are good.

      Xxxx

      Delete
  3. I will be doing a post on eyes and what colours are on trend very soon ok.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete