Home

Tuesday 3 April 2012

March favourites

Here are a few of the beauty products I have being loving from March.
Firstly on my lips I have been mixing two lip glosses together, they are a Barry M coral colour in number 11, and also a Bourjoir effect 3D max in number 62 rose gold.
I love the way both colours mix and I have been using them loads.
On my nails I have been loving my glitter, and the two colours I have been using are Models Own pink fizz, and also my new OPI make u smile.
Now onto my skin, the moisturiser I have been loving in March is the Nivea pure&natural for very dry skin. What I like about this is, it's a thick cream but it sinks in really well and doesn't take loads of effort when putting it on, so that's a plus for me.
Now my fav perfume for March is, Thierry Mugler Angels, I love love love this perfume.
Lastly for my March favourites is my original batiste dry shampoo, always handy to have. But what I love even more is the fact you can get it in 400ml, which is a much bigger can than normal(I got it in Boots so not sure if you can get this size everywhere or not)and therefore lasts a lot longer.
So that's my March favourites. X

No comments:

Post a Comment